This is a tutorial on how to make 1/2 dozen fingerprint snowman ornaments (out of 1 single handprint kit)
1. Buy the kit here: http://amzn.to/2jieHz4
2. Roll out the dough, so it’s evenly flat.
3. Take a mason jar, or a smaller cup, and use the open mouth area to make your circle ornaments.
4. Take the excess dough, roll it flat again, and make any additional ornaments, repeat step three
5. Use baby/child finger, and make imprints on all the ornaments.
6. Make a hole using the tool in the kit for the ribbon to go through.
7. Let dry according to directions.
8. Take acrylic paint, and paint the snowman. For the buttons and the snowflakes, use the opposite side of the brush and it will make perfect circles. Try dabbing on a napkin or a piece of aluminum foil prior to doing it on the actual ornament to make sure you don’t have too much or too little paint.
Orange acrylic paint: http://amzn.to/2BL9fMH
Blue acrylic paint: http://amzn.to/2BLEaZf
Black acrylic paint: http://amzn.to/2BLBjzy
9. Attach ribbon or twine!
Buy my twine here: http://amzn.to/2BLzHFQ